Resume/Info: About me and my firm.
Graduate (1983) Civil Engineer having an experience of 30+ years in infrastructure sector. At present retired on health grounds but fit in every respect.
Vast experience in Engineering & Architectural Design, Planning, and execution of Infrastructure Projects which includes building project. Innovative and out-of-the box approach to solving any problem. Knowledge and practical experience of wide-ranging subjects on Architecture and Civil Engineering makes me an ideal candidate for a writer. A strong innovative edge is a value addition to my skills. Effective communication capabilities and excellent interpersonal skills are the icing on the cake.
After retirement from service, opened a start-up and named it RennoSoft Studio. This start-up is engaged in providing consulting services in the field following areas:
• Civil Engineering
• Structural Engineering
• Building Information Modeling (BIM)
What do I bring to the table
• Out-of-the box thinking that brings high-end creativity that promotes higher productivity,
• Innovative ideas for cost reduction, reducing cycle-time of activities, better quality control/assurance, and increased competitiveness
• Value Engineering for identified critical activities
• Bring in new materials and technologies by partnering with vendors and suppliers by joint ventures.
• Contribute to the high-value benefits of adoption of BIM Contribute to business growth by improved client satisfaction, positioned as an industry leader, diversified services, and improve win rate.
• Contribute to improved sustainability by exceeding performance requirements, reduced material usage, increased project resiliency, and reduced/removed emmisions
• Contribute to risk reduction by better managing complexity, reduced errors/rework, better at meeting design requirement, and increased stakeholder buy-in
• Improve in operational efficiency by improved team collaboration, improved data handover, increased workload capacity, and reduce overall design time
• June 2019 till date – Retired from active service and promoted start-up RennoSoft Studio engaged in software consulting, advisory services in technical and architectural field, and writing on technical subjects.
• Dec 2014 To June 2019: General Manager, Afcons Infrastructure Ltd, Mumbai, India
• June 2006 To Dec 2014: Hindustan Construction Co. Ltd, Mumbai. Left HCC as GM – Engineering.
• Aug 2000 to June 2006: Tata Consulting Services – Consultant
• Aug 1995 To Aug 2000: Shree Venkatesh Info-Tech Services, Nagpur (Prop)
• Aug 1988 To Aug 1995: Central Designs Organizations, Irrigation Department, Government of Maharashtra, India
• June 1986 To Aug 1988: Jayakwadi Project Stage-II, Irrigation Department, Government of Maharashtra, India
• June 1985 To June 1986: Training at Engineering Staff College, Irrigation Department, Government of Maharashtra
• Aug 1979 To May 1985: Central Designs Organizations, Irrigation Department, Government of Maharashtra